Here are some of the happenings of last week summarised in short to keep you update with Tech News..
1) Intel launched i9 line of processors which will have 10-18 cores with hyper-threading technology that will force the system to see those 10-18 cores as double i.e 20-36 cores..
2) Bixby – one of the big failure by samsung to introduce it in S8 and also by giving a dedicated button for it which never worked in perfection was about to be fixed in June but had been delayed for some more months as per reports.
3) Essential – Andy the father of android had launched his new phone in ceramic n titanium versions which will be ultimate build quality with great internal software power n hardware power of Snapdragon 835 chip with 4gb ram and 128 gb memory and dual 13mp rear cameras at a price of 699$.
4) Moto z2 play launched with Snapdragon 626 inside at a price of 500$ in US but with less battery capacity than earlier Moto z play and will be launched in India in next week itself.
5) Qualcomm launched quick charge 4+ which brings 3 major improvements over qc 4 which was announced with 835chipset which are 15% faster, 30% more efficient and 3 degrees centigrade cooler too.
6) Logitech launched two highend mouses Mx master 2s and Mx anywhere 2s to make multicomputer mousing easy with help of flow software by just picking it up it will change computer also at a price of 100$ or higher.